SEKONIC L-208 Twinmate handheld light meter with optional light and 33° object metering easy to read analogue scales.
The Sekonic L-208 is one of the smallest handheld exposure meters with optional light and 33° object metering. Simple operation, easy-to-read analogue scales and a 15-second storage of the measured value make the L-208 just as interesting for the beginner as for the professional who is looking for compactness. Especially in connection with the object measurement, the attachment to the flash shoe of the camera is ideal. In this case, the sensor is always exactly aligned with the object to be photographed. A corresponding base for self-mounting is included in the scope of delivery. Ideal, for example, in combination with mechanical rangefinder cameras.
- Measuring range (ISO 100/21°):
- Light metering: EV 3 to 17 (continuous light)
- Object measurement: EV 3 to 17 (continuous light)
- Film speed: ISO 12/12°to 12,000/42°
- Shutter speed: 1/8000 second to 30 seconds
- Aperture values: 1.4 to 32
- Light values: 3 to 17
- Measuring cell: Silicon
- Battery: 1x 3V lithium (e.g. CR2032)
- Dimensions: 45 x 65 x 24 mm
- Weight: 40 g (without battery)