Paterson's Triple Darkroom Timer with digital display and acoustic signal. Features include countdown / count up timing, 24-hour clock, and stopwatch, accurate to .01 seconds. With "recall" function to do the same thing over and over again (e.g. 90 seconds before paper development). Time display in "clock" mode.
Three independently controlled timer fields, ideal for timing printing or developing film, hot mounting or laminating. Large LCD display, three clear audible signals.
- Magnetic backside for ease of mounting. Operates on "AAA" battery (included).
- Three-stage darkroom hand timer.
- Can also be used as a stopwatch and clock
- Three different audible tones can control three different functions
- The timer gives audible signals at the end of each set time period
- Three functions can be operated separately or together
- 12-hour or 24-hour clock display
- Times can be set up to 20 hours
- LCD readout