ADOFILE® Polypropylene Negative Filing Sheets Negative sleeves for archiving 6x6/6x7/6x9 medium format. Pack of 100 sheets
Clear sleeves For archiving, viewing and contact. ADOFILE negative filing sheets are made of high-quality, sturdy polypropylene. They are 1-2 cm oversized on the sides so that all negative medium formats really fit in without overhanging.
The sleeves are internationally perforated and fit in both 3 ring and 4 ring binders. Polypropylene is absolutely chemically neutral and archival safe. Polypropylene sleeves are easier to load than acetate sleeves, but they are slightly thicker and therefore theoretically a little fuzzier than acetate sleeves when in contact.
- The sleeves are welded, which eliminates the need for adhesives. They are one to two cm oversized at the sides, so KB 6 strips really fit in without overhanging at the edges.
- The material is ultra-clear, so the negatives can remain in their sleeves for contact. This greatly reduces possible scratches or similar damage from dust.
- Crystal clear front and back pages
- Contact copies and view on light table without removing negatives
- Suitable for clear and protected long-term archiving
- High stability and form stability
- ADOFILE's are internationally perforated and fit into both three-ring and four-ring binders.
- The polypropylene is absolutely chemically neutral and suitable for archiving.
- Outer dimensions: 25.3 x 28.4 cm.
Keep your valuable negatives safe and organised with these 35mm ADOFILE negative sleeves (pack of 100) from Adox. These sleeves fit in three-ring binders and are also suitable for Adox ADOFILE storage binders. Photographers will appreciate the archival